The desire to travel has never been stronger, albeit with a certain amount of trepidation.
When COVID-19 emerged, Wix Squared was very well placed to aid in the repatriation of all of our clients in an efficient and stress-free way, before border closures were enforced.
We have spent the past 2 years growing relationships with our contacts on the ground, increasing our product knowledge, fine tuning our itineraries and adding value to future bookings.
Most of our destinations are now open and the importance of travelling with a trusted tour operator has never been more relevant.
Why Book Now?
- To have a holiday in the diary to look forward to, no matter how far ahead, is always nice… now, more so than ever!
- We have some incredible deals and value-added offers for early bookings.
- The sooner you book, the more likely it is we can secure our preferred rooms, guides, drivers and private access to unique experiences.
Why Book with Wix Squared?
- We are in constant touch with our contacts on the ground in each of the destinations that we cover and have put processes in place to ensure our guests have the smoothest journey possible with the biggest rewards.
- All our client’s funds are protected in an ATOL approved Trust Account with the TTA. This means that any money you pay us can only be used towards your holiday and is therefore 100% safe.
- We will not charge any amendment fees in relation to COVID 19.
- We are ensuring that we have the most up to date knowledge of government authorities and health organisations to keep you fully informed with relation to your future holiday plans.
- Wix Squared are offering flexible booking conditions and cancellation policies.
- We can provide VIP assistance and fast track in airports as well as lounge access.
- Wix Squared offer 24/7 assistance before and during your travels.
- Every itinerary we produce is bespoke, based on our first-hand experience and hand-picked accommodation, guides and drivers.
Top places to travel to for 2023
With a 'one island, one resort' concept, the country has taken plenty of measures to maximise safety. There are a smattering of new hotels that have recently opened including the Ritz Carlton, the Patina and the Capella which form the Fari Islands, as well as Joali Being. The Chedi Kudavillingili and Six Senses Kanuhura are eagerly anticipated for 2023 as well. Having visited over 30 islands, we know which private villa or private island is right for you, accessible by speedboat or seaplane which can be shared or chartered. You may also wish to consider combining the Maldives with Sri Lanka.
With our founders on the ground, we have the inside-track and contacts to ensure your experience in Morocco runs smoothly through the buzzing medinas, soaring mountains, sweeping coastlines and sandy dunes, away from the crowds. We also know the best exclusive camps, private houses, luxury riads and boutique Kasbahs to hole up in. We are also eagerly anticipating the opening of Nobu Hotel and Restaurant as well as the coastal retreats of La Fiermontina Ocean and Jasper Conran's Villa Mabrouka in Tangier
The short direct flights from UK make it incredibly appealing. Dates for 2023 are already becoming busy for the winter months to see the Northern Lights whilst the summer months take advantage of the country's dramatic scenery. NiceAir and Condor have also started operating international flights out of Akureyri making the North more accesible as well as the new Forest Lagoon Geothermal Spa. Hire an electric car to explore the island in a more sustainable way.
Indonesia offers so much diversity, hop between smouldering volcanic islands, haggle in Ubud’s markets with a personal shopper, sail east on a private liveaboard to discover world class diving with a marine biologist or relax on the rugged, undiscovered beaches of Nusa Tenggara. We are very excited to about 2 new remote hotel openings; Cap Karoso and NIHI Rote.
We have some incredible offers in Oman to share with you. The Alila Jabal Akhdar recently opened a sister hotel in the south - Alila Hinu Bay, with gorgeous beaches close to Salalah. We also work with some unique private camps in the desert and a new luxury dhow to charter along the Muscat coastline and beyond.
Travel around Jordan by car or by bicycle combining the highlights of Amman, Wadi Rum, Petra and the Dead Sea. We can also take you further off the beaten track for incredible hikes and mobile tented experiences. For a longer trip consider hopping across the border to Israel.