The desire to travel has never been stronger, albeit with a certain amount of trepidation.
When COVID-19 emerged, Wix Squared was very well placed to aid in the repatriation of all of our clients in an efficient and stress-free way, before border closures were enforced.
We have spent the past few months growing relationships with our contacts on the ground, increasing our product knowledge, fine tuning our itineraries and adding value to future bookings.
Countries are now starting to open their borders and the importance of travelling with a trusted tour operator has never been more relevant.
Why Book Now?
- To have a holiday in the diary to look forward to, no matter how far ahead, is always nice… now, more so than ever!
- We have some incredible deals and value-added offers for early bookings.
- The sooner you book, the more likely it is we can secure our preferred rooms, guides, drivers and private access to unique experiences.
Why Book with Wix Squared?
- We are in constant touch with our contacts on the ground in each of the destinations that we cover and have put processes in place to ensure our guests have the smoothest journey possible with the biggest rewards.
- All our client’s funds are protected in an ATOL approved Trust Account with the TTA. This means that any money you pay us can only be used towards your holiday and is therefore 100% safe.
- We will not charge any amendment fees in relation to COVID 19.
- We are taking reduced deposits on a case by case basis.
- We are ensuring that we have the most up to date knowledge of government authorities and health organisations to keep you fully informed with relation to your future holiday plans.
- Wix Squared are offering flexible booking conditions and cancellation policies.
- We can provide VIP assistance and fast track in airports as well as lounge access.
- Wix Squared offer 24/7 assistance before and during your travels.
- Every itinerary we produce is bespoke, based on our first-hand experience and hand-picked accommodation, guides and drivers.
Top places to travel to for 2021/22
The Maldives is open for international travel. With a 'one island, one resort' concept, the country has taken plenty of measures to maximise safety. There are a smattering of new hotels that are opening including the Ritz Carlton, the Patina and the Capella which form the Fari Islands, as well as and The Chedi Kudavillingili and The Address Madivaru. Having visited over 30 islands, we know which private villa or private island is right for you, accessible by speedboat or seaplane which can be shared or chartered. You may also wish to consider combining the Maldives with Sri Lanka.
With our founders on the ground, we have the inside-track and contacts to ensure your experience in Morocco runs smoothly through the buzzing medinas, soaring mountains, sweeping coastlines and sandy dunes, away from the crowds. We also know the best exclusive camps, private houses, luxury riads and boutique Kasbahs to hole up in. There is currently no quarantine on arrival in Morocco required. We are also eagerly anticipating the opening of Nobu Hotel and Restaurant later this year.
The borders are open with no quarantine or PCR tests on arrival provided guests have proof of a full vaccine or covid antibodies. The short direct flights from UK make it easily accessible. Dates for 2022 are already becoming busy for both the winter months to see the Northern Lights whilst the summer months take advantage of the country's dramatic scenery. We advise booking now for 2022 to avoid disappointment and make the most of our flexible booking terms and conditions.
Vietnam has handled the COVID-19 situation with a low death toll recorded and is likely to be one of the first Asian countries to re-open its borders. There are direct flights from London and other European cities. We have access to some amazing offers, particularly at newer hotels such as Zannier Bai San Ho, Ancient Hue Garden Houses and Azerai Ke Gay Bay. There is also the new luxury Vietage train linking Danang to Qui Nhon.
British Airways' new route direct from London to Osaka, gives easy access to Kyoto where new hotels have sprung up including the Ace Hotel and Mitsui Hotel. There are few countries that can claim the high cleanliness levels of Japan making you feel safe post pandemic when the borders reopen.
Bhutan has no COVID-19 related deaths recorded and has sped through its vaccination program. This landlocked Kingdom has long been sought after by travellers in search of a bygone era. Many boutique hotels are well established and Six Senses have recently launched 5 lodges in the west. We can also arrange private camping in remote parts of the country.