We are financially protected by the TTA and fully bonded by ATOL.
This policy shows how your data and details are protected when you give them to Wix Squared. We will never misuse or sell your personal data to anyone unless we have your permission to do so or are required to by law.
Wix Squared reserves the right to change this policy at their sole discretion at any time.
So as to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have electronic, managerial and physical procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However no system is completely secure, hence we cannot guarantee the accuracy or security of the information we gather.
How do we gather this information?
Information is gathered when you complete an enquiry form, booking form, response card, subscribe to a mailing list, enter a competition, participate in market research, complete documents available to the public, utilise social media, contact us both on and offline or when meeting face-to-face. We may record communication with you (via email or telephone) for quality assurance and compliance.
What sort of information might this be?
- Contact details, including phone numbers, email addresses and mailing addresses.
- Passport information, including names, gender and dates of birth
- Testimonials from you about our services.
- Information about you from third parties which we may add to your account.
- Credit card numbers and bank details.
- Information gathered automatically when you email us, telephone us or use our website including search history and browsing. This also includes the use of Google Analytics which stores information on repeat visits, page interaction information and length of visit to certain pages. More information can be found at google.com/privacy.html
- IP (Internet Protocol) address and domain your computer uses to access the internet; your internet connection, referral information, search terms, your computer, operating system, browser and other information collected by default tools such as Google Analytics.
What happens to this information?
This data is used to provide you with a better service to understand your requirements for reasons such as:
- To improve our services and products.
- For internal record keeping.
- To send promotional emails about special offers, new services, new products or information we think you may find interesting.
- For marketing purposes or advertisements.
- Quoting testimonials on our website and in our newsletters.
- To contact you by post, email or phone unless otherwise requested.
This information is kept secure until it has no use or is no longer required as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Who else might see your data?
To allow us to provide a full service, we may need to disclose some of your relevant personal information to our partners. These partners include:
- Travel companies such as ground handlers, local offices, airlines, hotels, transfer companies, car hire companies, activity outfitters, referral travel companies.
- Delivery companies such as FedEx, Royal Mail, City link and their affiliates.
- External specialist companies for data analysis and data cleaning, however no data is stored after work is completed.
Please note that due to the nature of the internet, data may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us where data privacy regulations may differ from within the European Economic Area (EEA). For example this could occur if one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA or our servers are located in a country outside the EEA. Such countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the EEA. If we transfer data outside the EEA in this way, we will aim to ensure your privacy rights continue to be protected as per this policy. You hereby agree to such transfers of data.
If you would like access to the personal data that we hold about you, amend or delete it, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that clicking on these links is at your own risk and once you use these links to leave the Wix Squared website we do not have control over that other website and cannot be held responsible for any information you thereby give to third party sites.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer/devise by your web browser. They are used to make websites function efficiently and to provide information to the website owners. Should you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from the Wix Squared website please block all cookies from the website through your web browser security settings. If you elect not to receive cookies, you may not be able to view some of the content on the website.
Users not already on our database can subscribe to our newsletters through the website at their own discretion or request so over email/post/telephone. All personal details are held securely and will not be passed on to third parties outside the company. Wix Squared email campaigns may contain tracking facilities for analysis and evaluation to help improve future email campaigns.
You may unsubscribe to any mailshots you receive at the bottom of the document or by emailing us directly to email@example.com
If you wish us to amend any personal data on our system, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 24th April 2018.
Wix Squared, Maison Muchi, Les Courtes Fallaizes, St Martin GY4 6DH, Guernsey
Registration number: 62949