Ulagalla is one of our favourite hotels in the Cultural Triangle. The original building dates back 150 years and is surrounded by 20 luxury eco-villas. From here it is easy to explore Anuradhapura and the gardens make the perfect setting for private dinners by candlelight.
– 3 nights for the price of 2 (until 19th December 2017)
– Confirm 2 months in advance & receive 10% discount (until 30th April 2018)
– Confirm 3 months in advance & receive 15% discount (until 30th April 2018)
Fort Bazaar is a renovated townhouse in the centre of Galle Fort. Its 18 bedrooms, built around a traditional private courtyard, have Vietnamese tiles and Sri Lankan furnishings. It is also home to one of the best restaurants in town, Church Street Social, serving south Asian and middle eastern cuisine.
– 3 nights for the price of 2 (until 15th December 2017 & 1st March-30th April 2018)
Tri has been built on the banks of Lake Koggala from where you can kayak, paddleboard or just soak up the incredible views. The style of the hotel is contemporary but with a focus on sustainable luxury. Ayurveda, yoga, health and fitness are fundamental to this boutique hotel.
(not applicable for Water Tower Rooms)
– 3 nights for the price of 2 (1st May-30th June 2018 & 1st October-30th November 2017/2018)
– 6 nights for the price of 4 (1st May-30th June 2018 & 1st October-30th November 2017/2018)
– Honeymooners receive 2 complimentary signature cocktails and a free room upgrade subject to availability on arrival (year round)
Chena Huts is sandwiched between the jungle and a saline lake, close to the beach and on the outskirts of Yala National Park. It is therefore in the perfect position to witness a variety of wildlife from leopards to sloth bears, turtles to elephants and plenty of birdlife. The hotel itself comprises of individual cabins built in a natural style with log furniture and plenty of mod-cons to make you feel comfortable.
(Offers are only combinable when staying 3 nights or more)
– 10% discount on room rates, when staying a minimum of 2 nights (until 23rd April 2018)
– $100 spa credit per cabin, when staying a minimum of 2 nights (until 23rd April 2018)
Bougainvillea is a Tuscan style villa situated within the Victoria Golf and Country Resort with incredible views of Victoria Lake and the Knuckles Mountain range. This is a lovely retreat from which to base oneself to dip into the culture of Kandy, play a round of golf or take a walk in the beautiful countryside.
– 3 nights for the price of 2 (16th April-30th June 2018 & 16th September-31st October 2017 or 2018)
The Wallawwa, is only 20 minutes from Colombo airport making it a great place to start or finish your journey in Sri Lanka. This colonial boutique hotel is located in lush tropical gardens, serves fantastic food and the Z-spa is the perfect place to ease your muscles after or before a long flight.
(Offers are not combinable)
– 3 nights for the price of 2 (until 15th December 2017)
– Stay 2 consecutive nights & the 2nd night is half price (until 15th December 2017)
Why House, is a beautiful boutique hotel with landscaped gardens, close to Galle Fort and a short tuk tuk ride from the beach. This peaceful oasis offers fantastic value and the staff are some of the most welcoming you will find in Sri Lanka, a real home away from home.
– 5 nights for the price of 4 (until 31st October 2017)
– Complimentary dinner on arrival
– Stuffed ‘Nigella’ dachshund teddy (subject to availability)